Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Kidzaw Creates"


Welcome to our new series called "Kidzaw Creates"...we will give you creative ideas of things you can do with kidzaw.  We hope you get inspired and make your own creations and we would love to see what you come up with.

One thing that I love more than giving presents is wrapping them.  I love to put a smile on a friends face, and the way it is wrapped makes them feel special...because they are.

I took the van Gogh roller that was in the Starry Night Master Kitz and made wrapping paper.  For the "Little Prince" I took a used brown paper bag and rolled blue paint over it.  I had this gold trim that I had left over from a costume I made for my son, and it seemed so "Regal".  I was happy with the effect, and I had a book I wanted to give my sister, so I made some more wrapping paper but matched the color of the fresh cut lily from my garden and then tucked it under a piece of vintage ribbon.

Learn. Create. Share.

2 comments:

  1. Love the packaging!! Whoever is getting these wrapped gifts is very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make kid-inspired KIDZAW wrapping paper! These are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete